Friends of Gorges State Park members help support the park in many ways. One very important way is donation of time! Under the direction of the park superintendent and a ranger designated as volunteer coordinator, FOG members and other volunteers are deployed on trail maintenance, greeting the public at the visitors center, and assisting with special projects at the park. Investing your time can be a very rewarding way to contribute to the future success of Gorges State Park.
What opportunities are available?
- Trail maintenance & construction
- Trailhead design, layout & construction
- Interpretive programs
- Special event leadership
- Campsite, design, layout & construction
- General facility construction
- Landscaping and grounds improvements
- Visitor Center operations
- Special event help
Are you interested in getting involved? Please fill out our volunteer inquiry form!
We promise to not share your information or spam you.